6/05/2011

Creative Scrappers - Sketch #159

So, as most of you already know I have decided to try and take part at as many challenges as I can...This was a very productive week-end! Although it was pretty hot, I decided to stay in and create create create!
The sketch was very challenging and the designer team's takes were all fabulous...
Well, here is mine and I hope you like it!

And some close-ups....
The title is 'I Dream' and the journaling reads 'This is my quiet place where I lay, where I look inside my heart...for a dream is waiting there to encourage and inspire me, to take me anywhere. I listen to my dream...It beckons me to follow without doubt and without fear. I feel the power of my dream...for the strength that it will give will help me find happiness every day I live.'

16 σχόλια:

  1. ΟΥΑΟΥΥΥΥΥΥ!!!Δεν σε προλαβαίνω!!Όμορφα χρώματα,υπέροχη ιδέα το κλειδάκι,πάρα πολύ ωραία διακοσμητικά!!Για μένα πολύ ισορροπημένη η σύνθεση σου!!και πάλι μπράβο σου!!Καλη σου επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Αλικάκι μπράβο σου, είναι πολύ όμορη η σύνθεση σου! Μου αρέσουν τόσο οι αποχρώσεις, όσο και τα διακοσμητικά σου! Καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Neat take! I like the layers of pp, the key and the colours! Thanks for playing along.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Μ'αρέσει πάρα πολύ!!!!! μπράβο σου!!!!καλή επιτυχία!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Υπέροχα χρώματα, φοβερό stamping και με τρελλαίνει το θέμα της σύνθεσης!
    Μπράβο Αλίκη!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Αλίκη αυτό για μένα είναι ένα από τα πιο όμορφα που έχεις φτιάξει! Μπράβο σου καταπληκτικό είναι!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Ευχαριστώ Ρένα και Όλγα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Να στο ξαναπώ λοιπον!!! Έκανες μια τέλεια σύνθεση!!! και έχεις ένα γλυκό και ζεστό Blog!!! φιλιά!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Aliki...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
    I love eveything about this layout the colours the picture the feel of the whole layout is peaceful just like your fabulous journalling!!
    love love love!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Ευχαριστώ Πέγκυ και Κική!
    Irini thank you so much!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Wow!!! Your page is so nice...I love all the details..just a gorgeus work.
    This is my first time in here...and I enjoy everything.I´m follower now.!!!
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. 。˚✿•
    Olá, amiga!

    Passei para uma visitinha.
    Seu trabalho é muito lindo, criativo e elegante... amei!!!

    Hoje no meu país é dia dos namorados,
    então:

    FELIZ DIA DOS NAMORADOS!!!

    Boa semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil.

    ✿•.¸¸♪♫♪
    。˚ ˚ ˛✿

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Υπέροχη σύνθεση, από τις καλύτερες που έχεις φτιάξει! Τα χρώματα είναι καταπληκτικά και όχι μόνο πλαισιώνουν αρμονικότατα την φωτογραφία, αλλά βγάζουν και αυτό το αίσθημα ηρεμίας που περιγράφεις... Μπράβο! Και καλή επιτυχία στις προκλήσεις!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή