6/18/2011

Get Creative Challenge - 15th June -

Good morning girls!
So, this is the sketch that Chryssa prepared for the second June LO challenge at Get Creative.
And since I got some new old photos on my hands lately I decided to give it a shot!
I used papers and embellishments that I bought from Lena at Enjoy Scrapping and some butterflies of my own (have I told you that I absolutely love butterflies!!!!).
The title is ' ...little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse...'.
So, here is my take....
























And some close-ups...


Voila!Hope you like it!Have a great week-end!

14 σχόλια:

  1. Oh this is so lovely perfectly crafted with super colours, papers and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Get Creative.

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση,μπράβο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Beautiful lay out, lovely picture!Thanks for playing along with get creative and good luck with the challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Ευχαριστώ και εσάς Marie&Ρένα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Πολύ πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση Αλίκη μου!!Τα χρώματα υπέροχα!!!Μπράβο σου και καλή σου επιτυχια!!!ΦΙΛΙΑΑΑΑΑΑ!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Aπλή και όμορφη!!!μ'αρέσουν οι πεταλουδίτσες τα χρώματα!!!μπράβο σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Gorgeous layout! I love how you have used the sketch. Kim

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Very pretty layout Aliki ... love the side butterfly border ... and what a cutie you are as a child! Good luck in the challenge!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Lovely layout Aliki!!!! love the cluster of flowers under the photo!...great take on the sketch!
    Thank for playing with us at Get Creative!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. What a lovely layout Aliki!!Well done!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Thank you Kim, Eleni, Irini and Lena!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Αλικη μου πρεπει να σου οτι με εχεις καταπληξει!!εχεις κανει φοβερη προοδο και οι σελιδες σου ειναι ολο και καλυτερες!! το μινι σε προηγουμενη αναρτηση ειναι ΤΕΛΕΙΟ!!!
    συνεχισε ετσι!!θελουμε να βλεπουμε κι αλλα απο σενα!1
    καλη επιτυχια στην προκληση!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. What a pretty lo! I love the flower cluster!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή