7/30/2011

Summer Camp 2011 - 10 -

One last one...before I leave for a week on holiday ! Colours again, watercolors - I felt at school again ! - , softer ones this time...some interesting ideas that I played with, my way ! Once again a double page, with the second one being some sort of collage. We had to use the same picture and cut it to fit into the pouches. I didn't, because simply I didn't have it on that size and didn't have the time either to get it done ! But I like it better that way, I like telling stories and a story has many different 'pictures' to show !
Tell me what you think...





that was it !
cu in a week ... be good !
filakia xoxo

14 σχόλια:

  1. Όμορφες σελίδες Αλίκη μου, πολύ όμορφες και ιδιαίτερες γεμάτες από αγάπη για το γιόκα σου. Καλά να περάσεις και να ΄σαι χαρούμενη!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ωωωωωω είναι πάρα πολύ γλυκό!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πολύ γλυκό!!!Πολύ παιχνιδιάρικο!!!Μπράβο Αλίκη μου!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. The colours are so beautiful and subtle and gorgeous, love all the little photo's and the starfish is so cute. Have a wonderful holiday enjoy your freedom and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work on your return.

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This is so cute...I love the funky, artsy feel, and all the nautical components!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Eίναι πάρα πολύ όμορφη!!!!μπράβο και καλές διακοπές!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Both LOs are amazing!!!You're getting very good on that!Εχεις αρχισει να αφηνεσαι...;)
    Να περασεις τελεια!!!
    Θα μου λειψουν οι ομορφες δημιουργιες σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Πάρα πολύ όμορφες οι συνθέσεις σου!!!
    Να περνάς καλά.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Wow! Wow! wow! I love these! The first is so breathtaking. I love the way you cut the pic in the second...stunning!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. ΠΑ-ΝΕ-ΜΟ-ΡΦΟ!!!!

    Τα χρώματα, το watercolour.... Αλίκη, έχεις γίνει πάρα, μα πάρα πολύ καλή!!!! wow!

    Καλά να περνάς!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Awesome awesome layouts!!!!!!
    wow I am really loving your art of late.....just gorgeous cannot wait to see more!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Απίστευτη σύνθεση!
    Χίλια μπράβο!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Οι αγαπημένες μου!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή