7/24/2011

Summer Camp 2011 - 8 -

In Karine's online workshop we worked with a lot of colours, misting, spraying, etc. In Celine's, on the other hand, it was all about monochromatic! And I loved it!
It was a lot more difficult than I thought but I managed, I think!, to keep a balance and to keep it interesting...
I hope you like it...


some close-ups...

I punched the butterflies from a white cardstock I had used in Karine's class, with the pink misting!, that I did not use then...


I embossed the palm tree with the embossing pad, then used two embossing powders to give it a little sandy glow...

 my tittle and some blue stamping...

Et Voila! Have a nice Sunday!

10 σχόλια:

  1. Καλημέρα!Πανέμορφη Αλίκη! Η λιτότητα σε συνδυασμό με την ομορφιά! Και βέβαια να πως και η φωτογραφία που επέλεξες δένει πολύ! Να έχεις μια πολύ όμορφη Κυριακή!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είναι υπέροχη!!!!καλή σου μέρα!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Φοβερή σύνθεση!!!Μπράβο σου Αλίκη μου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Σας ευχαριστώ φιλεναδίτσες μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Hi Aliki thank you for your birthday wishes and kind words. I do believe you are getting better and better, this is sensational. The palm tree is fabulous as are all those little butterflies. A beautiful and perfectly balanced layout with such great colours.

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Ομορφη και τρυφερή σύνθεση μ' αρέσει πολύ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Αλίκη είναι υπέροχο και αυτό!!!! μπράβο σου και πάλι!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Πανέμορφη !!!!Μπράβο σου!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Ωωωωωω θα την αντιγράψω (με την άδειά σου)!!!!
    Λατρεύω πεταλούδες!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή