8/10/2011

Summer Camp 2011 - 11 -

Hi there...! I guess you are all, or almost, on holiday, somewhere, hopefuly, cooler than Athens!
I am back from NYC where I had the most fantastic time ever!...got lots of pictures that I will probably show you through my LO's...
And here is the first one ! The Chrysler Building ! My favourite building in the city !
Celine made us stamp, emboss-didn't really make it...-, and use a A4 American size page. Had fun making it and   I like the result. Tell me what you think...


Have a great time, wherever you are ! ... and we will stay in touch ! 

11 σχόλια:

  1. We love it Aliki!!! The embossing is amazing as well as all of your embellishments! Your colour combo is one of my favourites! And to talk for the photo I like the light very much! Take care!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Αλικη μου δεν ξερω τι γραφεις στην αναρτηση σου αλλα η δημιουργια σου ειναι πολυ ομορφη

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I think that είναι μία απο τις καλυτερες σου συνθέσεις!!!Μου αρεσα παρα πολυ το αναγλυφο που εκανες και οι σφραγιδες!!!Εισαι αστερι ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Τυχερούλα ΝΥ εεε?Οπως λέει και η Alex είναι μια από τις καλυτερές σου!!!!μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ!!!μπράβο σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Aliki what a brilliant layout ... love your photo, love the New York title and skyline ... love the embossing!!! Love your tag and journalling ... look forward to seeing more of your US layouts!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Hello lucky girl!!!This layout is absolutely wonderful!!I love your colours and the lovely tag!!!I wish you a lot of beautiful trips all over the world!!!Looking forward to see your photos!!Many many kisses!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. OYAOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Glad you had a fantastic time in New York and your lay out is outstanding ! What a fabulous picture and super embossing too.

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Wow! This is fab! Love the pic, embossing, and mix! Looks great! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Αχ Νέα Υόρκη!!! Τι μου θύμησες τώρα...
    Η σελίδα είναι τόσο ξεχωριστή όσο και αυτή η πόλη!
    Μου αρέσουν όλα τα embellishments που χρησιμοποίησες!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή