8/14/2011

Summer Camp 2011 - 12 -

Athens is finally empty...the weather is great, a perfect temp around 30degrees, and besides going to the beach  and baking stafidopsoma (our new favourite bread for breakfast) I 'work' online with Karine and Celine  !
On Friday, Karine played with letters and paint...Her LO was fab !  ..and totally inspiring !
I chose a picture I took on a day trip to the island of Tzia. I love reading and latelly I love painting so I combined the too ...
...and voila...






Didn't use many embellishments, I wanted the 'background' to speak on its own.
Tell me what you think !

8 σχόλια:

  1. Definitely interesting ... lots of dimension there!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Love the painting and the simplicity of this...it speaks milestones!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Δεν ξέρω πως το έκανες πάντως είναι υπέροχο!!!!μπράβο σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I Aliki love your layout and the great textures and colours on this piece, beautiful work as always.

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Αλικη,ειναι παρα μα παρα πολυ ομορφο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Οι υφές είναι όλα τα λεφτά!
    Φαντάζομαι έπεσε πολύ Gesso, ακρυλικά και Misting!
    Bravo Alikaki!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή