2/12/2014

Totally addicted to ...

Hello there!
This is my take for
OUAS 's Febr. Challenge
with the following sketch


and journalling theme ...
'Totally addicted to...'



Easy...my son's newest addiction...
collecting pokemon tapes
as we call them in greek.
He is so addicted to it that
he even counts them
 in his sleep.
hihi!

My journalling is written on the tag you can see
popping out from the little
red and white env.

With the following LO
I am also taking part
in Scrapbooking in Greece 's
February Challenge,
to use stencils, masks, mists and paint!

Thank you for watching,
hope you like it!

7 σχόλια:

  1. Φανταστικο Αλίκη μου, απίθανο layering !!!! Πολύ παιχνιδιαρικη η σελίδα ...πάρα πολύ μου αρέσει!!! Καλη επιτυχία!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Gosh this is lovely.....I'm a HUGE fan of white space...probably cos I find it so hard to LEAVE any on my own pages!!! The clusters & bg work around the photo look great! SOOO glad you joined us at OUAS this month. And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. LOL that is a very cute addiction and I love that you have documented this for him. Love your take on the sketch and the red misting. Sweet photo and I love the hidden journalling. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. amazing use of white space and the color red! thanks for playing along with us at OUAS :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Μιλάμε για φανταστική σύνθεση! Με τρελλαινεις!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή