11/24/2014

Always Happy

It feels like ages since my last post...I've been creating lots of different things lately, mini albums, my DD, LO's, but I don't always have the time to take pictures and post...

But since it's the beggining of the last November week let's change that...I promise to be more present and end this year with showing you everything I create!
So today I want to show you a LO I made inspired by Scrapaddictes latest challenge...GLITTER!



The pictures are poor but our sunny days seem to be over here in Athens...
Hope you like it!
And ... see you soon!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Τέλειο,Αλίκη.Απλό κι εντυπωσιακό,όπως πάντα ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ όμορφες οι αναρτήσεις σου! Σε διαβάζω εδώ και μέρες από τη μέρα που έμαθα ότι είσαι το ταίρι μου αλλά δεν ήθελα ξαφνικά να αρχίσω να σε παρακολουθώ και το καταλάβεις!AriadnefromGreece!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή